• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Possible conditions this winter?

I
Jul 26, 2010
Rogers, MN
what have you heard about this years winter in minnesota?

obviously it cant get any worse than last year :)beer;), but ive heard its gonna get colder, and ive heard its going to snow like crazy.

im just curious to see what the majority opinion is..

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
The local weather guys around here are not saying much. I agree, it can not get any worse here either. I rode 2-days here last year. Will do 95% riding west this year. It is just to hit or miss around home.

sledking

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Central MN
I have not heard too much from anyone yet this year either. I think everyone is a little slower to say anything after how last year was predicted to be so cold and snowy and it did the complete opposite.lol

I am hoping it will be good so I can do some local riding this year. Seen some generic maps of predictions of the US n it said average snow and temps for the midwest?? So who knows?:face-icon-small-dis

Just gotta keep doing the snow dance!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
I sorry to be negative but I think it is going to be worst then last year!! The thing that really sucks it doesn't look good for the areas that I ride out west either!!! Last year took sled out west over Christmas and left it out there until end of Mar, will do the same again this year!! have given up hope on snow around here!!!

Premium Features