• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

possible clutching and gearing??

O

olymon

I'm looking for some possible gearing and clutching options I can use on my Gen II. I'm running an 96 ultra motor with the stock pipe on it. I will probably be riding off trail 70% with some trail time thrown in. Oh yeah, it's only a 136" track. I'm looking for a set-up that might help with some slow speed tree riding. I currently have the stock spring and weights for a 96 ultra in the primary and secondary set-up. The gearing is only one or two teeth down from the stock xc600 chassis that I used for my project. Any help would be appreciated. I wish they had just a general Polaris forum this split up thing really narrows it down when your dealing with a thrown together mod that really doesn't fit in the categories.:confused:

M
Jun 15, 2009
Marshfield, WI.
You may try this . Its a ok set up t think polaris blue pirmary spring 10al 53 gram weights with a 45-36 helex r11 i think in the secondary with the silver spring or blue spring mabe .

Premium Features