• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris TPS Test Cable Kits

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm now making TPS test cables & power up cables for the 2013 & older models AND the 2014-2018 models so you can check your own TPS settings. You will need to provide your own 12V battery and a good quality multimeter. Instructions are included as well.

The Axys TPS test cable will only fit 2014 - 2018 Polaris model years. The instructions are written for the disassembly on Axys sleds, but the Pro-Ride base TPS setting is the same. 2014-1016 Pro-Ride idle settings are included. You will have to figure out what needs to be disassembled on the Pro-Ride sleds.

The Pro-Ride TPS test cable will fit 2013 and older model years. Prices for these are listed a couple of posts below.
Please make sure you let me know which TPS test cable you want, either Pro-Ride or Axys.

For all interested, if you'd like to buy more than one kit or cable, please let me know beforehand so I can recalculate the shipped price for you.

I take PayPal. Use rd.grover@q.com to send payment. Please ensure your address is included with the payment on PayPal.

ONE Axys TPS Test Kit shipped within the US: $64, shipped to Canada will be: $84

ONE Axys TPS Test Kit w/Fuel Pump Prime Cable shipped within the US: $72, shipped to Canada will be $92

ONE Axys TPS Test CABLE shipped within the US: $39, shipped to Canada will be $59

ONE Axys TPS Test CABLE w/Fuel Pump Prime Cable shipped within the US: $47, shipped to Canada will be $67

One Fuel Pump Prime Pig-tail Cable
shipped within the US: $19, shipped to Canada will be $39

One Power up Cable or Fuel Pump Prime Cable w/battery clamps
shipped within the US: $39, shipped to Canada $59

Axys TPS Test Kit:

The Axys TPS Test Cable:

Last edited by a moderator:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Fuel Pump Prime pigtails are now available. These will connect to any power-up cable and of course to the Fuel Pump Prime connector in the bag by the voltage regulator.

I will also have stand alone fuel pump prime cables with battery clamps available, but will be made to order.

FYI, per the service manual using the Fuel Pump Prime feature:

Run the fuel pump for no more than 10 seconds at a time. An audible change in the sound of the fuel pump will occur as the air is bled from the system.

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I now have TPS test cables for 2013 and OLDER sleds. I will refer to these Pro-Ride TPS Test Cables.

Inventory is currently limited. It'll be about 2 weeks before I get another order of these connectors in.

I take PayPal. Use rd.grover@q.com to send payment. Please ensure your address is included along with which TPS test cable/kit (Pro-Ride or Axys) with the payment on PayPal.

ONE Pro-Ride TPS Test Kit shipped within the US: $72, shipped to Canada will be: $92

ONE Pro-Ride TPS Test Kit w/Fuel Pump Prime Cable shipped within the US: $80, shipped to Canada will be $100

ONE Pro-Ride TPS Test CABLE shipped within the US: $47, shipped to Canada will be $67

ONE Pro-Ride TPS Test CABLE w/Fuel Pump Prime Cable shipped within the US: $56, shipped to Canada will be $76

One Fuel Pump Prime Pig-tail Cable
shipped within the US: $19, shipped to Canada will be $39

One Power up Cable or Fuel Pump Prime Cable w/battery clamps
shipped within the US: $39, shipped to Canada $59

Pro-Ride TPS Test Cable

Last edited by a moderator:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I just checked the Polaris parts listing and my Axys TPS test cable will fit 2014 - 2019 800 & 600 TPS sensors.

Last edited:

polaris bob

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 16, 2002
Michigan
Excuse my old man confusion, but what is the difference between the pro ride test kit and fuel pump prime cable and the pro ride cable and fuel pump prime cable?

I want to be able to accurately and easily check and set my TPS and I would suppose having a fuel pump prime cable on hand for changing out fuel socks an intake connections is probably not a bad idea.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Excuse my old man confusion, but what is the difference between the pro ride test kit and fuel pump prime cable and the pro ride cable and fuel pump prime cable?

I want to be able to accurately and easily check and set my TPS and I would suppose having a fuel pump prime cable on hand for changing out fuel socks an intake connections is probably not a bad idea.

The difference from buying the "KIT" & fuel pump prime cable vs. buying the TPS test cable & fuel pump prime cable combo is the TPS Test kit comes with a power up cable. You'll need this cable and a 12VDC battery to power up the ECU to get the readings from the TPS. Some people may already have a power up cable. If you do order please make sure your getting the right TPS cable. 2013 and OLDER models use a different connector on the TPS harness than what Polaris put on the 2014 and NEWER models.

Premium Features