• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro Parts Sale!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have the following items up for sale. PM me if you are interested, I don't check this thread often. All prices do not include shipping, I'll ship as cheap as possible or meet up with buyer (I'm in Colorado). PayPal or prepay.

- PAR 13:6.1 (I previously had the wrong ratio, this is the right one - high alt) head, less than 100 miles great condition - SOLD

- 2013 Brand new Black side panels with factory graphics and foam/padding - SOLD

- HPS can - about 1500 miles, sounds good looks good - SOLD

- Rear Pro WE shocks - both are in good shape, no leak - $250

- Dynojet PCV Autotune (does not include PCV), brand new never used SEE HERE - SOLD

- Dynojet PCV switch - allows you to toggle between two maps - never used

- Pro Taper bars (two sets) no cracks or damage, left side still has grip and warmer in place, right side does not so that I could pull the bars off. Does not include mtn bar but does include crossbar and pad. - SOLD

- Pro skid plate from Polaris, never used - black - SOLD

- Team Tied clutch - mtn setup from Tied, about 400 miles use. I'm going back to TSS-004 with new turbo setup. - SOLD

- Stock Pro head. Take off - $200

- Contour HD camera. Includes batter, memory card, charging equipment. Works fine, might need new firmware update. I moved on to the new GoPro Hero3. - $80

Here is a list of items I would trade for...

- Sled stand to work on sleds with
- Handguards for Pro (depends what you have)
- Big wheel sled movers (the type that allow you to move a sled by balancing it)

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Head Pics

Here are both the stock (left) and PAR (right) heads. No known damage. The stock was probably used for about 500 miles. The PAR for about 100ish.

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I still have the Contour HD camera, stock head, DynoJet map switch and rear WE shocks. I'll work a deal, just PM me.

Premium Features