• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $15

S
Jan 30, 2019
I can't figure out how to send a PM or edit my post. We are interested in 2, txt me at 971-808-0234 if you still are making these so we can set up something via paypal. Shaun / Tiffany

A
Nov 18, 2019
Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $16

I have TSS Bypass Plugs ready to go:
- Corsa Connector (same as stock)
- Fully Sealed

Cost is $16 via paypal or venmo. PM me if you are interested.

If you aren't familiar with these, they are handy to have for several reasons:
- For testing (ruling out a TSS sensor issue)
- To override the sensor in the throttle block. Example is in case of an emergency in the field. If your throttle block is damaged, this will allow you to override the sensor and get back to the truck.
- Override for running an aftermarket throttle block that does not support the factory TSS sensor. If the TSS bypass is used, a tether needs to be installed for your safety. I highly recommend installing a tether regardless.

Thanks for looking and have a safe season.

--Perk

I would like to purchase one of these. What is the best way to contact you? I have venmo and im ready to buy.

S
Apr 20, 2020
Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $16

I have TSS Bypass Plugs ready to go:
- Corsa Connector (same as stock)
- Fully Sealed

Cost is $16 via paypal or venmo. PM me if you are interested.

If you aren't familiar with these, they are handy to have for several reasons:
- For testing (ruling out a TSS sensor issue)
- To override the sensor in the throttle block. Example is in case of an emergency in the field. If your throttle block is damaged, this will allow you to override the sensor and get back to the truck.
- Override for running an aftermarket throttle block that does not support the factory TSS sensor. If the TSS bypass is used, a tether needs to be installed for your safety. I highly recommend installing a tether regardless.

Thanks for looking and have a safe season.

--Perk
Looking to get a couple of these can you send me a link of where to get some or and please give a call Sean 760 937 3440

Premium Features