• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Price 1100

K
Dec 29, 2007
Xcr 800 Price Power 1100cc complete engine. This engine is ready to drop in and run.

Engine: Price 1100cc on xcr 800 bottom. Has almost new polaris 700 82mm wiseco pistions. Crank is stroked to 70mm. Crank was stroked by twister. I tore engine down to crank for inspection. Waterpump rebuilt. Crank trued by Hanson Racing Engines (have receipt). Sled runs 15:1 heads. Runs c-14 at sea level. I was told by builder this engine made 225 with very conservative jetting. Runs 96 storm ignition complete with cdi. Includes setup p-85 primary clutch.

Pipes: Price pipes that have been ceramic coated. These have been fitted to the gen 2 chassis. They have EGT holes drilled.

Carbs: Mikuni 44 roundslides that have been bored out by the crankshop to 48mm. They have the DD-0 nozzles in them. Have the large carb adaapters that mount up to case. Reeds are boyesen two stage petals on stock cages.

Engine is ready to go. Completey gone over for precautionary reasons only. Looking to get $2400 or reasonable offer. This engine is complete ready to drop in. I will crate and ship anywhere in the US. Please call 651-270-2832 if interested.

Premium Features