• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris limited build is a joke!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
It probably wasnt a bad idea with how messed up the supply chain is

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Ding ding ding.... new model and lots of moving parts to make it happen.

Under promise over deliver.

Last year hurt brand image a lot with snow check delivery's. Making damn sure they are on the mark this year.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Nah, it just really sold out that quick. Faking SC wouldn’t improve your allocation. Probably the biggest bomb drop sled reveal ever in the heat of Covid craziness retail, with limited quantities. It’s legit

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
vohk did a video yesterday on the new models and said the turbo's were limited and would sell out within a day or so , btw he said they already have new products for the turbo models in development . i'm perfectly happy with my 19 side kick 800 so no rush for me to buy

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
I just received my 2021 snow check on December 24 two weeks on a boon docker recall about 45 days on sled then new one comes out maybe the limited production will help my resale value, but it’s sure to upset a lot of people

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Dealer in Gallatin Valley sold out entire Boost allotment in the morning, line out the door when they opened. Every dealer is getting full MSRP. They may have underestimated demand, and will end up pushing some peeps to the doo turbo. Might be tough for some to be ready to drop +20 large and walk away empty handed for a year.

C
Dec 14, 2020
I heard only 3000 total. Unreal.

I've seen some here say that they only sell 10k sleds a year. If so, that's a big chunk of their market share. IF it's more like 30k, I'd bet they have an accessory kit to add the turbo once they figure out if it's going to kill their bottom line on warranty.

They also probably didn't expect that many people to spend the extra $4k. I'd take the NA model for my type of riding and skip the extra $ 99% of the time.

Premium Features