• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris dealer in Iowa??

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Going to be snowchecking a '12. Need to find a good dealer in Iowa, that's closer to me.

Bought a '10 Dragon 800 out of state, and had two of two trips this year spoiled. Couldn't get any warranty work in timely manner to make the trips. (voltage regulator, then EGT sensor).

Wanting to find a good dealer that is good to work with, and will actually help me out in times like those.

I'm in central Iowa, and a couple hours drive won't bother me.

Who do you deal with, and recommend? I'll make sure to say you sent me!

Some of my options....
VanWall motorsports
Mason City
Myers in Fairnank
One in cedar falls?
One in Storm Lake?
Lake mills

Thanks guys!

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
theres one near sioux city, ia so I guess its alittle too far away from ya.
or there is another one near Oelwein area, i think fairbank, ia when I saw the polaris snowmobile, atv dealer there when i passed through the town.

Rochester MN too far?

Going to be snowchecking a '12. Need to find a good dealer in Iowa, that's closer to me.

Bought a '10 Dragon 800 out of state, and had two of two trips this year spoiled. Couldn't get any warranty work in timely manner to make the trips. (voltage regulator, then EGT sensor).

Wanting to find a good dealer that is good to work with, and will actually help me out in times like those.

I'm in central Iowa, and a couple hours drive won't bother me.

Who do you deal with, and recommend? I'll make sure to say you sent me!

Some of my options....
VanWall motorsports
Mason City
Myers in Fairnank
One in cedar falls?
One in Storm Lake?
Lake mills

Thanks guys!

I work @ River Valley in Rochester MN, give me a shout if its not too far.
Ask for Tracy.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Yeah, I'd like to stick to a dealer a little closer I think.

Got my '10 in Rushford, and I wasn't liking the idea of driving up there twice for simple swap of a EGT sensor.

If i have to get little crap like that done, I don't mind driving a couple hours.

Used to have a very good dealer here, now theirs nothing around.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Where do you ride mostly? iowa or out west. The only dealer I know of close to me is in nebraska. I ride wyoming exclusively so thats where I purchase.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Intending to ride out west mainly. But, I'll ride here as much as snow allows.

I'll be looking into Lake Mills, Myer's Polaris, and Shuelke? in Storm Lake, and Countryside in Iowa Falls.

Not familiar with any of these dealers yet though.

Actually have quite a few dealers all in, or around the two hour drive range. Gonna try to make some road trips a couple days and go check them out.

S

spiceyunicorn

Jun 20, 2010
NW, Iowa
schulke powersports is a new polaris dealer in storm lake had just atvs for the first year but are now getting into snowmobiles might be worth a shot

P

portaboy

Feb 18, 2009
i snowchecked friday april 1 with meyers fairbank looked at a couple dealers first to check prices they are all really close on the price within 150 to 190 bucks talk to neal there hes pretty goog guy known him for awhile plus there shop guys have been there for awhile hopefully you dont need them but you never know plus he seemed to be the only one that was interested in a trade at all best of luck

I

IQRMK900

Jan 8, 2008
central Iowa
I would suggest Nate's outdoor in Riceville IA
Always cheaper than others and last year he was willing to overnight me a part in wyoming to get me going again when no one in WY had a voltage regulator. can't beat that.

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
YOUR BEST CHOICE

Frontier Cycles in Laramie is the choice of alot of sledders . Most people leave the sleds out west anyway .

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Frontier Cycles in Laramie is the choice of alot of sledders . Most people leave the sleds out west anyway .

Might have to keep that in mind......:face-icon-small-sho May have to check some prices and see how they are compared to Storm Lake, IA.:boxing:

D

Dekk

Jun 22, 2011
Hawarden Iowa
Glens Sports Center out of Sheldon, IA just started selling Polaris ATV's and side by sides. I bet in a year or two they will start selling Polaris snowmobiles too.

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
countryside turf and timber in Iowa Falls sells polaris snowmobiles i dont know anyone who works there currently, but i do know people who used to work there , and by some of my polaris riding friends ,their reputation is??? -put it this way ===== i live 15 min from there and ive never been there ?????????? let us know where you ended up going..

Premium Features