• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 700 Turbo

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
I have decided to sell my 1999 700 polaris turbo. It has the mitsubushi turbo system on it. It can run from 8-16lbs of boost. The oil system is fed with a Steve Benson mechanical pump so there is no chance of a pump failure on the turbo. The engine had a complete rebuild last spring and I also had the big bearing installed. The motor has less then 500 miles since the rebuild. The rear skid is from an edge chasis. It has simmons skis also. The track is a 159. Also has a boss seat. This sled has ran good and at 12lbs of boost works very well. I am building a new sled this next year so I need this one gone.

Also it comes with a spare front clutch and an artic cat roller back clutch. It also comes with the stock hood and skis.

I would also think about seperating the sled for the right prices.

Price as is I would like to get $4000 OBO.

If I was to seperate it out I would like to get $1800 OBO for the turbo kit.
$1200 OBO for the motor.
And $1000 for the roller chasis. But I would like to keep it together if possible.

Shoot me a email or PM if you have any questions or would like to talk more.
djanderson@dsdmail.net

Thanks Doug

Last edited:

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
$3500 anyone? I know it is a bad time of year to sell but I am working on a new turbo project and need the space.

Thanks

I would sell the turbo kit for $1600 and it should fit any year polaris from 1997-2001 with out to much fab work. Either a 600 700 or 800.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Everything need to make it work.

Pipe, carbs, air box, oil tank, oil pump, turbo, charge tube, blow off valve, clutching that I was running, hobbs switch for the turbo fuel inlet. I think that is all the would be needed. The carbs are 38 round slides. Pretty much everything needed to make it run.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Yes it should bolt right up. You would have to remove the oil injection so that the charge tube clears the oil tank. As far as miles I have no idea. Not that many, maybe 2000 or less. There might be a couple of other little things to do but not much. The 1999 and 1998 is not allot different.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
With this turbo setup I would always recommend running some race gas just to be safe. At 10lbs of boost you could run it at 50/50. Anything over 12 and I would suggest straight race gas. Hp would be around 215hp at 10lbs of boost. At 12lbs around 235. You can run it up to 16 if you dare.

The chassis would come with everything but the gas rack.

Thanks Doug

Premium Features