• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please STOP talking about Russia collusion

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
I saw shifty shiff yesterday still talking about how Russia interfered with the 2016 election and is fearing Russia is already or will interfere with the 20 election. How much money was spent on investing the 16 election and nothing was found? For the love of our savior, stop talking about this.

I don't get whey he's even allowed to talk about this.

And I only watched about 1 minute of yesterdays testimony, which was about 1 minute to long.

Last edited:

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Not only that he said that Russia will invade the mainland and strike the USA. How is Justice Roberts letting this go on, Schiff is all over the place and speculating. This looks really bad for the Dems. Schumer and Pelosi are going nuts with DTS. From the moment Trump was elected the Dems have done nothing for the country except try to remove an elected official and push the Russian theories.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I saw shifty shiff yesterday still talking about how Russia interfered with the 2016 election and is fearing Russia is already or will interfere with the 20 election. How much money was spent on investing the 16 election and nothing was found? For the love of our savior, stop talking about this.

I don't get whey he's even allowed to talk about this.

And I only watched about 1 minute of yesterdays testimony, which was about 1 minute to long.
Like this "nothing"?

The investigations into the 2016 election cost much less than the fruitless investigations into Benghazi, because they discovered tax fraud by Paul Manafort .

Where do you all get your news?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Not only that he said that Russia will invade the mainland and strike the USA. How is Justice Roberts letting this go on, Schiff is all over the place and speculating. This looks really bad for the Dems. Schumer and Pelosi are going nuts with DTS. From the moment Trump was elected the Dems have done nothing for the country except try to remove an elected official and push the Russian theories.

He is taking all of the corrupt people down. Why do you think this Ukraine bullshit came up? Most of our "foreign aid" is just laundered back to dirty politicians. Bidens and Pelosis both make a ton of money from Ukraine. This **** isn't rocket science if you actually research and aren't a zombie to the mainstream media. The politics are just delaying the eventual charges against all of these dirty politicians, R and D.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
2yyeyz.jpg

Premium Features