• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pike and San Isabel Area - Conditions

C
Mar 15, 2020
Is there anywhere to get a "Last Ride" in for 2020 just west of Buena Vista? I'm traveling from Colorado Springs. Any help is appreciated. Not looking for anything crazy, just looking to breakin an new sled. Thanks,

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
C'mon you should know better. #stayinthecity

The anti-government peeps on this site will disagree but stay at home. Don't leave your general area. Your license plate is tied to your county registration so the cops will now you are not from there when you go out to ride. BTW I have never seen so many cops patrolling around up here in the mountains. What else do they have to do but keep anyone but locals out? Sorry.

C
Mar 15, 2020
Bummer. Thanks for the heads up. She will remain “green” until next season.
I have been able to Mountain bike, therefore I thought snowmobiling maybe even safer.

C
Mar 15, 2020
C'mon you should know better. #stayinthecity

The anti-government peeps on this site will disagree but stay at home. Don't leave your general area. Your license plate is tied to your county registration so the cops will now you are not from there when you go out to ride. BTW I have never seen so many cops patrolling around up here in the mountains. What else do they have to do but keep anyone but locals out? Sorry.

I spoke to the park ranger yesterday. She said they have no real way of "stopping" someone from snowmobiling. They are okay with snowmobiling, hiking and biking as long as people are practicing Social Distancing.

Premium Features