• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Piecing 14 M8 together to Mod,WHAT YEARS INTERCHANGE

F
Jan 22, 2016
Im piecing together a 14 M8 Ltd, its all cosmetic damage to the plastic. Before I start modding it, I want to get it together and run it through its paces on the hill.

can I get some info as to what other year M8's interchange with the following parts

lower side panels(ones that rivet to the chassis)
upper side panels(held with the spring pins)

Rear most panels that are about knee height, both sides missing so I'm looking at a hole on both sides of the sled

I see a steady flow of panels for '12 m.y. sleds so any info would be awesome

Also if anyone has or know someone with panels for sale......definitely make and introduction!

Thanks
Chris

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
I have upper side panels off a '14, and lower side panels and the tank shroud off a '13. I'd imagine the '13 stuff would fit the '14

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
its all the close enough to interchange, the only changes i know of were to the ducting on the clutch side panel. the older panels wont clear the 14+ belt guard without some trimming. also the lower right panel that goes around the exaust outlet changed from 12 to 13 but it'll still all bolt up

Premium Features