• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pdrive Maintenance

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
I'm installing fresh springs in the Pdrive and the secondary, so I figured I should replace any worn parts during the same effort. There does not seem to be a maintenance kit available for the Pdrive. What are you guys seeing in terms of parts that may need replacing?

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
Check if your rollers turn smoothly. I have noticed my rollers starting to bind slightly and my sled isn't even two seasons old yet. Have ordered the roller lubrication nozzle and some of the expensive iso grease to see if I can get them to run smoothly again.
I have seen after market companies advertise P-drive rebuild kits over here. Can't see why it shouldn't be available over there as well.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Oh you didn't hear? Its a "maintenance free" clutch! :rolleyes: Or at least that's what Doo wanted us to believe.
I've got about 2800 miles and all I've done so far is blow it out (other than putting in a clutch kit last season). On my older Doos, I had to take the primary apart and clean it regularly, and throw in a maintenance kit annually. Pdrive's actually been pretty maintenance free for me.

Premium Features