• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Patriot Boost mufflers/cans ??

Cornfusion

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2017
Western Pa
We had 3 early silber cans that didn't run right but we all sent an email to silber and they sent us 3 new updated versions, no questions asked. No issues with the updated cans. They only sent a return label for 1.

The diamond s in our group was not clocked right when welded and it leaked exhaust at the dump valve. We couldn't get it right no matter how we adjusted it. He gave it away and replaced it with an updated silber.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
We had 3 early silber cans that didn't run right but we all sent an email to silber and they sent us 3 new updated versions, no questions asked. No issues with the updated cans. They only sent a return label for 1.

The diamond s in our group was not clocked right when welded and it leaked exhaust at the dump valve. We couldn't get it right no matter how we adjusted it. He gave it away and replaced it with an updated silber.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
That's frustrating to me since when I emailed about performance loss he said I was the first one that had mentioned it,
yet I had to pay to send mine back to be updated, and I am still not sure if what they did was a fix or a band-aid.

2022 Matryx Boost. What do people think? My local Polaris shop did the fuel pump/filter change, and I put the Diamond S can on the same day I brought it home from the shop. The first rip I did on it down the street it had a bog at 5000 RPM to 6200 RPM. Have ridden it a number of times down in the mountains and that bog at the same RPM's is always there. Talk about a pain the ass sidehilling in the trees. Do people think it is the fuel pump/filter or the can? Thanks

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
2022 Matryx Boost. What do people think? My local Polaris shop did the fuel pump/filter change, and I put the Diamond S can on the same day I brought it home from the shop. The first rip I did on it down the street it had a bog at 5000 RPM to 6200 RPM. Have ridden it a number of times down in the mountains and that bog at the same RPM's is always there. Talk about a pain the ass sidehilling in the trees. Do people think it is the fuel pump/filter or the can? Thanks
my dumbass forgot to take the little seal doughnut off the bypass on the exhaust and put on the new can. Anyway that made it run like **** like you are saying, worth checking to see if that was missed. Otherwise my Diamond S is crisp on my 22. Just a thought.

Premium Features