• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting Out 450 Hp MCX Apex, CR, Nos, STM Clutches The Best of Everything!!

B
Dec 18, 2007
OK so the time has come to either gut this thing and turn it in to a cookie sheet drag sled or sell of the parts and start something new. Over 70K invested and sled has less than 500 Kms. Will price the major parts anything else PM me or call. Sled is intact and can be heard/ seen running and I wont rip it apart until I have some major components sold. Heres a quick list of stuff:

MCX 450 HP front mount race kit 10K new and very limited production only and handfull in the world. Perfect header & mount combo for nypex also.
$5000.00
9:1 comp Race Engine 490 Kms Carrilo rods, Weisco Pistons, Studs etc $4500.00
STM Rage VIII Primary and Billet Overdrive Secondary clutches Have 200 kms on them
$1500.00
CR Racing M 10 Rear Skid, 162 Polished Rails Paid 5K
$3200.00
Boss Noss Nitrous System Used 1 race weekend
$900.00
Black Powder Coated CR Tunnel w Polished M10 Fishbones
MSD Launchmaster Works on 3-4 cyl models
$200.00
Avid Drivers on Shaft
$275.00

Also have but havent priced:
CR Lightwieght Hood w Custom Paint
Alpine Throttle Body & Intercoller Tie Down Kit
Reverse Kit & Chaincase
Tubosmart Boost Tee
Boss Seat @ Matching Rev Fuel Cell to Clear Turbo
Stock A Arms,
Fox Float Front Shocks
Ski Doo Pilot Skis
MCX Display Unit, Datalogger w A/F Sensor
Auto Meter Boost Gauge
All Plastcs
Quick Adjust Tiliting Bar Riser
Stock Tach/Spedometer

Sled Will be torn down by PG Yamaha and all components shipped through them. This will eventually be torn down to nothing so if you need somthing for your apex and I havent listed it im sure its for sale. Sled has been to the hills twice but other than that gets pulled out a few times a year for snow drags. The hardest pulling sled I've ever ridden and anyone who has tried it responds the same. If there is a specific part you want pics of I will send them to you. All major parts are priced very aggresivly at a fraction of what they cost so please dont waste my time with low ball offers. PM me or Call me for info @ (250) 640-9333

Thanks,
Landon LeDuke
MC Xpress North America
(250) 640-9333

B
Dec 18, 2007
Going to pull the sled off the mez this weekend and take pics of components and vid of it running. Been overwhelmed with PMs good too see. Spent a lot of time on this thing and want to see these parts on the snow like they should be. Might shed some tears when the bolts loosten and she gets boxed up :face-icon-small-sad

LL

Premium Features