• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2011 RMK 800 155

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Possibly wiring harness including the part that goes up to the left handlebar control (it plugs in to the left side switch that controls the high / low beam handgrip heaters etc.) I have the left handlebar control just need the wiring that goes to it... not sure where that would disconnect from the main harness, or if it is a part of the main harness like it is on the Dragons.

How difficult would it be to remove the front / bulkhead cooler? Would probably be a bear to put into a Pro but want some more cooling...

I had something else I was interested in when I posted this but I forget what it was now, will have to think about it and get back to you.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
I'll take all your electronics if you still have them

Stator and pickups
Ac/DC reg - rectifier, with the capicitor on top
Exhaust valve selenoid
Coils
Pipe egt
Knock sensor
Temp sensor
Map sensor

U
Feb 16, 2009
Helena
Possibly wiring harness including the part that goes up to the left handlebar control (it plugs in to the left side switch that controls the high / low beam handgrip heaters etc.) I have the left handlebar control just need the wiring that goes to it... not sure where that would disconnect from the main harness, or if it is a part of the main harness like it is on the Dragons.

How difficult would it be to remove the front / bulkhead cooler? Would probably be a bear to put into a Pro but want some more cooling...

I had something else I was interested in when I posted this but I forget what it was now, will have to think about it and get back to you.

Hi sorry I didn't keep on this. I do still have the wiring harness if interested. I'm told I'm told you would have to cut part of the pro bulkhead out to make the cooler work, I think I would rather sell it all together. Thanks.

U
Feb 16, 2009
Helena
how bad is the engine? is there a hole in the crank case? ill take it if there isn't a hole

Hi sorry I didn't keep up with this. I do still have all the electronics if still interested, will have figure out prices.

The block was cracked a little on the bottom mag side where the rod hit it (no missing aluminum), a guy sent a picture to Indy Dan to see if he could weld it. Dan said no problem but the guy lost his job and didn't buy.

Thanks

Premium Features