• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part 2 AXYS VID

L
So from the video:

38 lbs lighter
2014 Rush Pro-R 800 has a dry weight of 464
meaning 2015 Axys should weigh 426 lbs dry

15% increase in power to weight ratio (some of this comes from the weight drop)

estimate the 2014 Rush Pro-R 800 = 140-148 hp?

To get to the 15% increased power to weight, Polaris is saying the Axys has about 8 more hp than the 2014...

L
Apr 30, 2010
N/E AB
Unless it's the air intake it looks like the guage cluster is mounted farther back, elevated and angled for better visibility. Also looks as if the kill switch is located beside the throttle block as a seperate unit allowing it to be rotated foreward if so desired.

B

bobtaz13

Apr 1, 2012
I would like to see them work on the motor reliability, rather then more power. Power is great, but it means nothing if you can't rely on it.

I
Oct 25, 2008
It must not corner very well. At about 17sec, the guys outside foot is 6" off the running board as he is taking a corner....I don't have to lean that hard on my Pro now. Hopefully the boot off the board it is just to look cool for the pictures.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I would like to see them work on the motor reliability, rather then more power. Power is great, but it means nothing if you can't rely on it.

How about they do both with a whole new power plant :face-icon-small-win

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
It must not corner very well. At about 17sec, the guys outside foot is 6" off the running board as he is taking a corner....I don't have to lean that hard on my Pro now. Hopefully the boot off the board it is just to look cool for the pictures.

Hard to say. I did a lot of trail riding before getting into boondocking and going out west. The speeds we used to carry in the trails I wouldn't even think about doing now. As the sleds got taller the more body english you had use to still rail around the corners. The Rush has the tallest seating position of any trail out. But the trade off is worth it in my mind. Easier to stand over the trashed bumps. Just got to ride more forward and get your body lower in the corners and they will still rail.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010

He was just lifting his leg to fart:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features