• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PAR 1100 billet motor package for PRO chassis

Stroker Customs

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2002
CO
Well there is no interest in the whole sled so lets try this option. Will sell entire package with everything I have to drop motor into your pro chassis. PAR Motor plate
1100 Billet motor complete, freshened up 300 miles ago
CPI single Pipe with custom HPS can
CPI twin pipes
PSI Big air carbs
Complete wire harness for sled and motor
PAR flashed ECM
Custom billet flanges for PSI carbs
PAR flanges for 48mm carbs
Fuel pump
Tank Pickup fitting
2 rebuild and balanced primary clutches
15.1 head domes
13.6.1 head domes
Recoil, stator, flywheel with Reverse
Oil injection delete

Complete package for $7500.00 or will do a partial trade for stock motor complete.

Last edited:

Stroker Customs

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2002
CO
Motor is still in the sled and can be test rode if anyone local is interested. Or could save the work and buy the whole sled.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Oh wow.
Based on what it takes to put that package together, that is a FANTASTIC price for someone looking to get into a high hp big bore.

Stroker Customs

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2002
CO
Its a shame you have to give stuff away to build new things and keep up with the trends of having the latest and greatest things.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
How much more would it cost to convert that to EFI?

I've heard a substantial weight difference. Not sure if the reported 15 pounds is accurate, but do you have any idea?

Stroker Customs

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2002
CO
I will throw everything to fuel inject it in for another 2000 dollars. That gets you brand new vipec
All brads machined pieces to fuel inject (stator plate, throttle bodie collectors, fuel rail, injector blanks, fuel lines.)
2012 wire harness for sled
2012 injectors, ecm, voltage regulator, stator, flywheel, coils, fuel pump, throttle bodies.

With the weight issue I am going to guess your only going to gain about 5 lbs or so. I think the alleged 15 lbs is with the oil delete to run premix. Only thing you are adding is a little weight for the electronics and I don't think it is that much when you get down to carb harness vs injection harness. Fuel pumps are kinda a wash in my mind maybe a little heavier on the electric fuel pump.

If someone buys it and I do tear it apart I will weigh each thing and know the exact difference.

Now that I think about this that is a smokin deal for a lot of parts with big power. 9500 dollars gets you everything you can think of for this motor and people pay 6000 dollars for a 900 KIT without even thinking twice. Blows my mind the money that is spent on this hobby. Lol but it is addicting

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Oh forgot to mention turbotater has ported this motor too:face-icon-small-coo

Oh...well that changes this a bit....

I'm neither going to lie or exaggerate.
Turbotater's port job alone is ALWAYS like adding a stage 3 or 4 package to your stocker.
HE KNOWS HIS SH@T!!!!

Last edited:

Stroker Customs

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2002
CO
Not sure what your question is exactly but here is how I have it setup
7000 gets you everything needed to drop into a pro chassis in a carbed version.
So you will receive
PAR engine plate
Billet 1100 complete with 13.6:1and 15.0:1head domes
Vforce reeds
Custom billet carb collectors for psi big air carbs
PAR billet carb adapters (for standard round carbs)
CPI single with y pipe and hps can
Modified 05 RMK wire harness for chassis and motor
PAR programmed 05 ECU
Voltage regulator
05 rmk stator
2012 recoil and recoil housing
05 rmk high flow fuel pump
Fuel pickup fittings for the gas tank
Fuel pump block off plate for gas tank
Complete primary clutch minus weights and spring

That is the base price for this package and is a good deal in my mind so that is bottom dollar no messing around. If you want to add other options the price goes up from there. Options as in fuel injection, vipec ECU, twin pipes ect ect. I am really trying to sell the complete sled but if the motor sells I will consider parting the rest of the sled out kinda deal or making back into a stock sled to sell in stock form since its a pretty wild mod sled right now. Hope that answers questions thanks.

Premium Features