• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Owyhee Fun Run 2013 (Boise area)

V
Feb 14, 2008
Boise
Mark your calendars for getting out in the dirt April 13th!

The annual John Hynes Memorial Owyhee Fun Run presented by TVTMA is a great non-competetive poker style event for both ATVs and dirt bikes to promote motorized trail advocacy here in Idaho. This is an extremely family friendly fun event and beginners to experts will all find some fun out there as well as being eligible to win prizes.

On the bikes you have the option of the short course or the longer loop with fun technical sections.

Prizes include a Camp Chef Rainier 2 burner stove/griddle w/ carry bag .....

plus prizes and discounts from these great sponsors....

Snake River Yamaha------------ Carl's Cycle ----------- Moto Tech --------Canyon Honda

Birds of Prey
--------Rocky Mountain ATV-MC --------------- Rekluse --------------- Moto One

Fastway ----- Acerbis ---------Fast Lane Kart Racing --------Kouba Link ----- Air St Lukes

Edge Performance Sports------ McCall Best Western------- Sourdough Lodge

Silver Creek Plunge------ Terrace Lakes Resort------ West Power Sports----- Happy-Trail.com

Chicago Connection----- Quiznos ---- Boulder Creek Inn------ Dan's Ferry Service------ Trudy's Kitchen

Camp Chef----- iBounce------- Idaho Aquarium---------- Emerald Lanes-------- Meridian Speedway

Should be a great day in the dez, hope you can come out and join us. Bring your family, there will be fun check point activities out on the course.

I know I'll be chasing my rugrats all day and we'll be running a short kids course at 10 AM. They're just like me, love to play in the dirt!

Your entry fee for the Owyhee Fun Run will go to support:

- The Idaho Recreation Council and their efforts to craft OHV friendly state laws and many of their other important functions
- The campaign to stop efforts for more wilderness in the Boulder-Whiteclouds in Central Idaho
- The campaign to stop efforts for more wilderness it the Krassel and McCall Ranger Districts of the Payette National Forest

Here is a link to the Fun Run flyer or for more information about our dirt bike club visit www.TVTMA.com

Thanks!

Premium Features