• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Own a phazer? Want 4 h.p.

S
Sep 30, 2012
Minot ND
It's easy, I saw these for sale on schmidt brothers performance page, but this way saves you $30 bucks and you get 4 H.P. just buy a set of Uni Filter AirBoX vents. They are $9 to $11 for the pack. I got mine of rockymountainatv.com when you install make sure it's low enough to actually allow flow into airbox. If its too high they are useless! Have a great day. Oh yes and glue the foam in, and then the filter into your airbox.

image.jpg

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Been there done that with trying to get most power out of phazers when I had one, single mods won't do anything gotta do fuel, intake, exhaust in conjunction, I did exhaust and tuning was worse till I changed fuel settings, there isn't much left on the table, even 10hp is a good stretch to get out of phazer imo

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
What good, does the regulator do? Sounds like a waste of money but you can turn up the duty cycle of the injectors slightly to get a touch more power, it can be done right on the factory ecu, by dealer also did this to my apex when it was stock, turning up duty cycle will achieve same thing as getting a fuel pressure regulator that will most likey just increase fuel rail pressure,

I worked with my dealer to mess with the phazer, we adjusted injector duty cycle and used a gas analyzer, we got the same gains as adding a good exhaust

Premium Features