• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oregon Riding Pics Take em' and Post em'

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Looks like the end of the season is near. After soooooo many great powder weekends it's hard for me to get the motivation to want to go ride slush...

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
Looks like the end of the season is near. After soooooo many great powder weekends it's hard for me to get the motivation to want to go ride slush...
I've got my fingers crossed the snow in the mountains holds out for a little longer. I would like to get a couple more days in before calling it quits. Mt. Bachelor is reporting 20* and 6" of new this morning with winter like weather forecast for the next couple of days... :smow:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
The little woman was out of town this weekend so I had no one to watch the dog or I would have headed that way! They were reporting a foot new by the end of the day Friday...

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Getting a custom seat built for my DRZ on Friday. Siphoned the sled gas out yesterday... oh, and I got an ultrasonic cleaner the other day so I pulled the primary clutch and gave it a soak.

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
One of the best climbs in the bachelor area is off that backside! Quit turning around up there, and head over and down! Down to the trail, and then try not to touch your down tracks on the way back up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Crappy pic and I ran across the river to Mt Adams but I got my first ride in Sunday :face-icon-small-hap

Had to help my brother get unstuck a few times :face-icon-small-win good thing he was testing my nieces sled instead of riding his Cat! Otherwise I would have gotten stuck a lot more

image.jpg

Premium Features