• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oregon Forum Ride

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
I've been thinking about this, What dose the Oregon section think about having a get together? I'm in Portland and kind of think Hood sucks for sledding. I'm thinking a Central Oregon thing! I have never ridden Central Oregon though :face-icon-small-dis

How many guys/Gals would be interested? If there's interest we can work on a date and place. I've got two week long Canada trips booked already so those weeks would not work for me :face-icon-small-hap

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
If you head to Bend post it up in here and I'm sure one of us would be able to show you around. Group ride sounds fun!
My thought was definitely the Bend'ish area. Bachelor, Paulina or Diamond Lake area. I have a buddy that lives in Bend and I know I could crash at his place OR get a room somewhere :face-icon-small-hap

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
If it's on a weekend and it's mostly off trail count me in :)
LoL. This is going to a trail ride only! I'm so fawking with you. I have never really been on a trail ride, I have ridden trails to get back into the good stuff.

I guess i should start over. I know nothing about riding in Central Oregon. I myself have no interest in riding trails. Trail to get somewhere is one thing.

Looking for input on places and dates. I work during the week so it's kind of a weekend thing for me, possibly could take a day off and make it a long weekend

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Next year sometime, would be nice to have at least 80 inches on the ground to not worry about plowing anything!

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Defiantly more snow first, End of January beginning of February I'll be in Canada for a week :face-icon-small-hap. Also doing the Canada forum ride February 17th threw the 25th :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap,

I'm guessing most of the guys that post in the Oregon section are closer to Bend than I. We'll get some snow on the ground and discuses it more

T
Nov 21, 2017
Idaho
I'm from the Boise area buut spend a lot of time in Sunriver. I would love to come do some trail riding... to get to the good stuff!
I'll be watching this thread.

Premium Features