• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

opinion on kx 450 2016 and camso 2018

C
hello , first i am french so spelling is not at is best . i looking at kx450 2016 only 30 hours and 2018 camso 2018 only 8 hours on it . it my firt snowbike only one i did try is 2015 ktm 500 camso set up . was very impress but i lurn fast that track set up need big power bike .

what would be the ting to look for on kx 450 and can i run those like yamy . does the kx make a good snow bike and what hare problem or good thing about them .

only resond i considering Kawasaki is to be engine safe for many hours and there cheap . i am die hard fan of ktm but there not cheap and 350-450 need fresh up often . 500 hare tuff but make lest hp and expensive bike .

i also spoted nice low hours 450 sx 2017 but i have to do complete build (it not a snowbike ) and i figure it will finish costly . i am a mechanic so prefer to do my own work so shop time hare not in the math .

bike is at 5 hours drive also :cautious:

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Different tuning, suspension and frame... I would go sxf for a snowbike (you would need to modify the airforks).

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

Premium Features