• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oops! Throttle stuck+fence :(

My boss just finished putting a sled together for a customer and wanted to try it out outside before giving it back to him. Little gas was fine but when opened up it stuck and was headed right for a hill and fence. Somehow my boss stayed with it to slow it down, and was only slightly injured. But yeah if you wanna see how tough our hoods and side panels are here is a good illustration.

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

We replaced the pod with a lexan one since the one in the wreck was thrasher we'd give him an upgrade. Besides that all the body work was intact. For more pics follow this link http://s408.photobucket.com/albums/pp167/CoryBRTech/Rev%20Wreck/

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Kinda curious why one wouldn't pull the tether and shut 'er down?

Our Cordless Teth-Air, would not have helped you there either, as your boss stayed with the sled and it will only work when the sled gets 5-10 ft away from the transmitter tag. Although, I guess, the tag could have been left on the bench next to were you were working.

Our Cordless Teth-Air, would not have helped you there either, as your boss stayed with the sled and it will only work when the sled gets 5-10 ft away from the transmitter tag. Although, I guess, the tag could have been left on the bench next to were you were working.

Hey there, yeah it probably wouldn't have worked but that is a pretty sweet little gadget. I went and checked out your website. Rad stuff man!

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Hey there, yeah it probably wouldn't have worked but that is a pretty sweet little gadget. I went and checked out your website. Rad stuff man!

Thanks, we hope to have the firsty 500 for sale for next season. Watch the forum for best pricing. The website is under construction now as we are switching the info over from the bigger 900 Mhz model to the new 2.4 GHz model. The picture shown is not correct yet.

Premium Features