• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Older snowmobile parts for sale/trade.

S
Feb 7, 2013
I have a gas tank lid for a AMF Snowmobile. Its Orange and Black, and made of plastic, and has the hinge assembly to attach it to the hood. $25. Box of Ski-Doo parts (Mostly motor parts, like heads, cylinders, ring gears and so on. Twins and singles. All of it for $50. A brand new drive sheave for a Massy Ferguson Snowmobile. $75. Parts for a Scorpion Snowmobile... I have a speedometer, tachometer and the assembly they are both mounted into. And a tail light assembly from a Scorpion Stinger 290. Both for $50. Parts from a 1969-70 Arctic Cat Panther, I have the rear tail light assemblies and the lenses, and the turn buckles used on the track suspension. All for $40. A couple of motor mounting plates from single cylinder motors. All for $25. And box of different snowmobile parts. All kinds, makes, and models. All for $25. I also have a hood, gas tank, and the cowl from a 1971ish Star Craft Snowmobile. All for $40, A hood from a Alaska Ski Snowmobile. $40. Hood from a Scorpion Stinger. Red in color, not the metalflake, just plain Red. $40. 1968 Evinrude Skeeter and Johnson Skee-Horse parts, 1969-70 Evinrude Skeeter and Johnson Skee-Horse parts, 1 complete 1968 Evinrude Skeeter with Orange track. Runs but needs a seat cover, and a 1968 Johnson Skee-Horse Wide Trac 20, that is also complete and runs. Gas tank for a 1965-67 Evinrude Skeeter/Johnson Skee-Horse, shop manuals for Evinrude Bobcat and Bobcat SS/Johnson Skee-Horse/Johnson Rampage, Evinrude trailblazer/Johnson Skee-Horse (Full size models), Evinrude/Johnson Rotary models, and Evinrude Skimmer/Johnson JX models, and a parts diagram manual for a 1969 Johnson Challenger and a brand new spark plug for a Evinrude/Johnson Rotary motor. Its a Champion UP77V Surface Gap plug. 12mm. No longer made. Last time it was made was 1980. All he Evinrude/Johnson stuff for $400. Other non Evinrude/Johnson parts. $300 Takes all that. No shipping sorry. Must pick up. If really interested in everything, make me a decent offer. I am located in Central Wisconsin, near Pittsville, Wisconsin.

Premium Features