• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OIL RESERVOIR NECK SLEEVE

A

AMSOILR

Nov 9, 2008
Idaho
2012 Pro RMK

Will this do? I got your sleeve installed today.

100_0939.jpg

A

AMSOILR

Nov 9, 2008
Idaho
Oil tank location

Yes, the oil tank is mounted above the clutches. Any oil leaks there and you have a problem.

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
be sure to note your sled(s) and mailing address when you order ... i like to keep records for myself .. thank you ..

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
i have been asked a lot lately if i have any in stock .. i keep these on hand at all times so i can deliver daily .. thank guys :tea:

M
Oct 16, 2010
I have had my 2011 pro oil cap leak on me making a big mess of everything. I had cross threaded it once with out realizing it and had oil everywhere. I took it into the dealer thinking either the vent hole in the top of the oil cap was leaking or possibly an oil line leak somewhere. They could not find anything wrong and blamed me for rolling my sled causing it to leak... right. realized after the second time it leaked that I had it cross threaded.

I think this sleeve is a GREAT idea for anyone who has a Pro. Will be ordering very soon!

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
I have had my 2011 pro oil cap leak on me making a big mess of everything. I had cross threaded it once with out realizing it and had oil everywhere. I took it into the dealer thinking either the vent hole in the top of the oil cap was leaking or possibly an oil line leak somewhere. They could not find anything wrong and blamed me for rolling my sled causing it to leak... right. realized after the second time it leaked that I had it cross threaded.

I think this sleeve is a GREAT idea for anyone who has a Pro. Will be ordering very soon!

:tea:

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
will be doing some test fitting today on the new 2012 Arctic Cat ProCross/Proclimb oil reservoir neck .. the tank is magnesium, but the neck is a plastic tapered spout with the same oil cap Cat has been using for years .. this plastic spout is within inches of the silencer/exhaust .. i can see this being a huge issue down the road if not addressed now .. you guys with a new ARCTIC CAT go take a look at this area and let me know what ya think .. once fitted i will start mass producing and getting these out to dealers/distributors/catalogs .. i will sell them direct to customers also as i have in the past ..

i would like as much feedback as possible, so dont hesistate to comment .. thank you . DAN :tea:

Last edited:
D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
hey guys ... be watchin your stocking hangin on the fireplace .. had some women emailing me to get one before Christmas :present: :present:

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
made a slight change for easier install .. on another note, USPS PRIORITY MAIL delivery to Canada is less than 2 weeks .. thanks guys ..

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
Simply works! After cleaning oil off my clutches and belt from my Pro-Rmk I figured its worth a try. Thanks DAN03REV

i hear $200 a pop for a belt ouch !! .. to all you 2011 and 2012 POLARIS owners my sleeve is cheap insurance against toasting one .. thank you :tea:

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
I HAVE MANY IN STOCK AT ALL TIMES

received a lot of emails this past week asking if i have any in stock .. i have many in stock to cover any order on the spot .. ship same day if not the next .. thanks guys :face-icon-small-win

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
USPS postage went up .. changed priority mail rate
==============
$16.00 each US FUNDS shipped anywhere in NORTH AMERICA
(USPS PARCEL POSTAGE INCLUDED)

send cashiers check, personal check, or money order to:
DAN PARCEL
609 N. WOOSTER ST.
ALGONA, IA 50511

please add 5% ($.80 per part) to the total if using PAYPAL
my PAYPAL address is DAN_03REV@YAHOO.COM

please let me know your full name, shipping address, and sled(s)
year/model with payment

*** NEED EM FAST ?? *** ..
USPS PRIORITY MAIL FOR ADDITIONAL CHARGE .. email me if interested in order larger than 20ct. for PRIORITY shipping quote
( maximum 20ct. order )
$5.35 -- USPS PRIORITY MAIL in USA
$12.95 -- USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL to CANADA
$16.95 -- USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL anywhere overseas

Premium Features