OFF TRAIL riders Matt Entz is coming to the U.P.

joel t

Member
Dec 6, 2013
75
12
8
Mi
Of all weeks it has to be that week one week sooner or later I wood be in for sure that suck
 

SRXSRULE

Well-known member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
2,512
1,568
113
Wow! That is expensive!

Agree 100% !!! All of the mountain riding classes are in that price range. I would love to take Dan Adams Nxt Level riding classes and he is only an hour from my house but 1200.00 for a 2 day class is just plain stupid. I think these classes would be booked solid if the price was 250 per person. Oh well. Eric
 

joel t

Member
Dec 6, 2013
75
12
8
Mi
It is way expensive but if you count how much it would cost to travel out west and go to a class it is way cheaper 600 wouldn't even pay for the fuel hall your own sled out there and back
 

chriswelters

Well-known member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2009
199
70
28
Ishpeming MI
For those who don't wipe their Butts with $100 bills...steep hardwoods guide service out of Calumet, MI is alot cheaper. He's a local guide and offers clinics I believe.
 

joel t

Member
Dec 6, 2013
75
12
8
Mi
there is a guy out of Rockland also that does really good riding clinics and guiding I was just saying way cheaper being able to do it here than travelling way out there
 

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
1,836
1,050
113
37
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Not trying to offend anyone but the thread was posted for by Matt. It often upsets the original poster of the thread by posting saying that there is less expensive.

If you wish to promote someone else then please start a separate thread.

Thank you
 
May 31, 2008
87
46
18
Lol
I guess everyone thinks they can teach riding skills nowadays.
90% of the people that come up to ride are trailriders. The other 10% grew up around here and can ride and know where to ride. So... Teaching mtn riding to trailriders makes no sense. Good luck eh
 

Dirty Steve

Well-known member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
1,259
650
113
43
Central MN
I don't see how it makes no sense... it makes a ton of sense for trail riders who want to learn the techniques to ride off trail whether it's in the U.P. , a drifted in ditch in Iowa, or in the mountains.
 

Bcorn

Well-known member
Dec 29, 2013
321
55
28
South shore Lake Superior
I would love to take a class with Matt, pretty sure he could teach me a thing or two just not in the cards right now. I will be in the Twin Lakes area next Sunday through Tuesday for the first time.Maybe next year on the class hopefully he will be back.
 

joel t

Member
Dec 6, 2013
75
12
8
Mi
Well did it get filled up wish I could have made it butt stuck in the a$$ of MI Detroit for the next few days
 

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
4,973
1,047
113
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Due to the length of time it took to get the permitting squared away we didn't fill the classes. A LOT of interest for next year though. We have postponed the clinic until next year. We will start taking sign ups in September for next year. Everyone was in the same boat as you, out of snowmobile money and vacation time with such short notice.
 

joel t

Member
Dec 6, 2013
75
12
8
Mi
looking forward to meeting some new people and hoping everything works out this year hope there is good snow for it since we are off to a slow start
 

Dirty Steve

Well-known member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
1,259
650
113
43
Central MN
I just rode with Matt for 3 days a week and a half ago out in Colorado. It was a great experience all around. Matt is a fun guy to ride with and a great teacher with a great attitude and a true passion for what he does. I am signed up for this year's workshop in the U.P. as well. Looks like the lake effect machine could turn on this weekend, which should get things piling up quickly. Hoping for the best and looking forward to riding with Matt where I can breath halfway decent.

Also looking forward to watching Matt rip it up with full power at low altitude. He's fun to watch!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Premium Features