• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Track Prices

Y

yamahaboy701

Oct 15, 2008
I know tracks questions have been beat to death but I have a money question.
Arctic Cat brand new 153 challenger $350 or CE $550 or Powerclaw $600? Is the powerclaw worth the $250 more or will the challenger put a smile on my face?

mckinney

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Evans, Co
I am in the same situation. What I would save the money and get the Cat track and then get the bar risers from OFT Racing. Awesome stuff and puts the steering back to a more traditional style also the bars don't hit you in the legs when turning sharp. I got the risers just looking to get a different track on it when I get it out of storage. Without the turbo I bet there is not much of a difference on 1/4 of lug. But I hear the Powerclaw is the bomb.

mckinney

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
Hey, I was in the same situation as you and found that $350 challenger extreme arctic cat track at Tracks USA and decided to get it. Just by looking at it and feeling it, i KNOW it will be a better track than stock and is much cheaper than others. It is just like the ce i guess just a little softer which is a bummer but likely wont matter much if not running boost.. But I still might sell it and go for the 90 duro powerclaw track if I find a deal... But the ce cat track does look nice and should work well, and is CHEAP.

Last edited:
Y

yamahaboy701

Oct 15, 2008
Thanks Guys, Think I am going to wait for a deal on the CE.
mckinney,
Already got the OFT forward set up, very nice stuff!

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
You cant go wrong with a CE or powerclaw. Some people dont like how the powerclaw feels going down, but I've never had a problem with mine. If you ride a lot of deep fluff then the PC would be a good choice, but if you have a mix of hard/soft snow then the CE would probably be a better bet. You really can't go wrong with either though, they are both night and day better than the maverick.

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
When I bought the cat ce from tracks USA the guy that sold it to me told me it was only a few numbers softer in duro and said it was a high 70.. Haha so I guess we will see!

Premium Features