• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Oil Level Sensor Connector

Post number 3 has been selected as best answered.

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
All,
I had a brake fire on my 08 Nytro MTX MCX 190 and I am struggling to find the electrical connector that mates with the engine oil dip stick. My dealer wants to sell me a new harness (read $$). I have been to every shop in town and I can't find a mate off the shelf. Anyone have the female connector part number? Any old harnesses you would be willing to cut the connector off for me? Thanks for the help. Neumann

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
Cycle Terminal i bet has the one you need. The problem is matching it up. I will check mine tonight and see if I can find any numbers that will help.

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
I tried Al's Snowmobile Salvage in VT and they could not help me with the harness. I think there is place near the twin cities I will call tomorrow.

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
Cycle Terminal looks promising. Looks like they carry Japanese connectors. Thanks for the tip.

neumann

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2011
It took three tries but I found the connector I needed from Cycle Terminal. It is a Sumitomo Series 090. Glad this one is behind me. Clayton

1579579434626.png

Premium Features