• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nytro front end

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Timbersled makes a lightweight front end, but the reviews have been mixed. I think they have fixed the issues that people were having though. I believe you lose about 8lbs with their kit.

edit: are you looking for the subframe or just arms? The only subframes I've seen are expensive...arms run around 800 bucks or so.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
IMO the zbroz is the best front end. They have reworked the geometry and other issues.

It weighs about the same as the stock stuff, but it is waaaay stronger.

T

tbsfarms99

Dec 23, 2007
front end

Just looking for the arms and heard that you get alittle better turning radius on some of the aftermarkets. Thanks

S
Jan 6, 2008
I have Diamond-S Ti A arms and havbe had great luck. There was a small issue with a stress point on them but Scott's customer service was great. His products speak for them selves. I would say they have to be the lightest on the market, they seem to be rock solid also.

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I had the t sled and the stocker with floats and have ridden a number of combos. I recommend the following in this order. Z broz with ohlins, z broz with z broz shocks, t sled with float evo, stock with floats, t sled with floats

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
i wouldnt waste money on a front end unless youve changed out youre shocks for some thing better. way more bang for youre buck :D

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We have had really good luck with the West Coast front end. I revalve Arctic Cat M shocks for the front and it works awesome....steers sharper....and is strong.

Z bros is another great alternative.

WCS front end with shocks runs about $1399.00

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
My brother bought a T-Nytro with a T-sled front and Floats. He and I both agreed his stock Nytro handled a lot better. Put the stock front end on with the Floats and he likes it a lot better.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I really like my timbersled with floats. Get rid of the sway bar and run about 90-95 lbs in the shocks

Premium Features