• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NS1 Guage System

highcountry8000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 4, 2013
Illinois
Thinking about putting this on my 19 Hardcore. Anyone have any feedback to share with these guages??? On the 2019 Cats, will the NS1 capture altitude?

Any input would be great.....

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
Thinking about putting this on my 19 Hardcore. Anyone have any feedback to share with these guages??? On the 2019 Cats, will the NS1 capture altitude?

Any input would be great.....

As I sell the NS1 I can't provide you unbiased feedback, but I can tell you that it does capture altitude using a GPS receiver. The GPS altitude is very accurate, unlike barometric pressure based altitude.

I've personally had an NS1 on my mountain sled, either a prototype or a production model, for 4 years now. I've rolled the sled a ton of times, and I don't even bother to remove the display from the mount before I do so.

My brother is the only person I know who's managed to break an NS1, but he hit a tree to do so. Even then he only broke a couple parts of the mount, and the display and vehicle interface was fine. He rode it the rest of the trip with a bit of jerry-rigging.

The navigation features are especially useful if you're exploring new territory. Overlaying aerial imagery on topographic contour lines is a receipe for finding untracked snow, and the NS1 is designed to do this.

highcountry8000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 4, 2013
Illinois
I had messaged you earlier in the year about this and you were quick to respond! I appreciate that. I have heard great comments on your customer service!

I will put my order in thru your website!!

Premium Features