• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Northern Mn Snow 4/11

I live in the Grand Rapids area. Got almost 2 feet of wet snow on 4/6. That settled and melted about 6" - 8" leaveing a little over a foot before the 7" we got last night. This last stuff isn't quite as wet. Problem is I already put my sled away for summer and The State & grant in aid trails closed 4/1. You could still ditch bang and run forest roads though. Lakes are questionable, but I think you could still ride most of em. I was all set to get the 4 wheeler out before we got this snow.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
I'm near Merrifield, N.Long Lake, 7 mi. north of Brainerd. We got around 10-12 in. last nite, and still snowing lightly.
Some damn heavy stuff. I had to put the blade back on the ATV! Also my JD 16 horse lawn tractor w/single stage blower won't handle this stuff.

I heard a sled going down the lake earlier today, and can hear sleds on the Paul Bunyan trail, that crosses my road about 1-mile away..

Premium Features