• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Northern Minnesota Snowmobile Riders

M
Jan 26, 2014
Hibbing MN
I am looking for friends to get together with and go snowmobiling. Riding alone is no fun and is not safe. Over the years the people I rode with have moved, sold their sleds, or just prefer to put more miles on the couch. Perhaps you also find yourself searching for people to go snowmobiling with, or perhaps you already ride with others but are always looking for others to add to the pack.

I am looking for those who enjoy snowmobiling, they cannot wait to go, they are serious about meeting others to go snowmobiling with, are trustworthy, reliable, dependable. Not looking for time wasters who have snowmobiles but prefer to keep them parked and sit in the house all weekend looking out at the snow and seem to have forgotten they have a snowmobile they could be out riding.

I am a trail rider, not a hot shot, racer, get from point A to B as fast as I can trying to break the snowmobile speed record, reckless and endangering everyone elses life out there, just a nice cruising speed according to the trail and conditions. I am not looking to go 15 miles to get a burger and then back home, but also don’t have to go 200 miles either. Just a day, or half a day of snowmobiling then back home as we all have other things going on in our lives we have to do. But certainly one can make a bit of time to go snowmobiling and still get all those projects done.

Winter is not 12 months long, although some may feel like it is, and others wish it was. Winter will end and enough snow to ride is never a guarantee. The point is if you have a snowmobile and you enjoy snowmobiling, when we are blessed with snow, why not get out there and ride, because before long winter is over and you have not rode at all, we are never guaranteed enough snow to ride, or a long snowmobiling season anymore. Do you really want to put more miles on the couch than your snowmobile. Or sit there and procrastinate about going, and before long its sunday night.

If you are looking for others to go snowmobiling with, or add others to your snowmobile group respond to mnsnowmoREMOVE@gmail.com (make sure to delete the REMOVE part before sending email).

The areas I mainly ride in are but NOT LIMITED TO, Hibbing, Kelly Lake, Keewatin, Nashwauk, Pengilly, Calumet, Marble, Taconite, Bovey, Coleraine, Cohasset, Grand Rapids, Goodland, Side Lake, Chisholm, Kinney, Buhl, Mountain Iron, Virginia, Eveleth, Gilbert, Meadowlands, Cotton, Canyon, Alborn, Independence, Twig, Four Corners, Hermantown, Duluth, Saginaw, Cloquet, Two Harbors, North Shore.

Premium Features