• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

North shore

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
There is a lot of snow around Duluth, for this time of year in minnesota anyway, about 15"-20", the only problem is last weekend there was no base at all, just fluff.

HERE IN DULUTH WE HAVE AROUND 2 FEET IN SOME SPOTS. THE FARTHER UP THE SHORE THE MORE SNOW IT SEEMS LIKE. THE SNOW IS JUST STARTING TO HARDEN UP FOR A GOOD BASE. DRIVEWAYS AND ROAD GAPS ARE ALMOST READY TO BE JUMPED, ALITTLE MORE POW WOULD HELP.
I WILL BE ALL OVER THE NORTHLAND FILM ABUNCH OF RIDERS THIS SEASON, LOOKING FOR THE HOT SPOTS - ROAD GAPS,BIG JUMPS,DEEP POW,ROLLERS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
CONTACT ME ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE INFO.....

http://www.youtube.com/218riderz

D
Mar 6, 2003
MN

Rode a little over 100 miles out of Two Harbors. Trails are definitily rideable and we had a blast, but quite a few rocks showing through and the shared logging roads/snowmobile trails are ugly. I would say 40% gravel. If your looking to get out and do some riding worth the trip, but don't expect perfect trails.

Dom

S

Superjag

Jan 30, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Talked to my cousin in Schroeder (about 5 miles south of Lutsen) yesterday. Said the snow is great (3 feet plus) once you get over the hill away from the lake. Sounds like most of the trails are in great shape as well.

Premium Features