• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nextech sl3 skid

T
Aug 8, 2011
Has anyone ridden one of these nextech carbon fiber sl3 skids? How do they work? How do they feel in the chassis compared to a stock skid? Either matryx or axys chassis experience is great!

Thanks!

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
i had there mono skid on my cat and it was amazing. i havent ran this skid personally but you wont find a better skid thats as light and strong as this one. craftsmanship is second to none

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
I have one on my 21 khaos full carbon skid is very light u can definitely tell the weight difference , makes my sled lively and free love this skid so much I ordered one for my back up sled , rider input is that much easier plus 10 times easier to unstick her when I’m solo

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
After the iqs shocks it’s a little over 12 lbs lighter, it takes weight off the right places in the center mass in my opinion given ya that light weight feel like riding a 125 dirt bike with 450 power . All smiles

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I have the kmod in my 2019 axys. Maybe I'll try this for my boost.
K mod is about as tried and true as it gets. #Metoo? Especially their version of a mono beam! Would be fun to trade aftermarket skids around for a day. That's ALMOST worse than loaning out the ol lady?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Premium Features