• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

newfoundland help

T
Jan 8, 2008
in a bat w/caves
are there guides to rent there? is the only way there by car or can you still take the railway? dont want to go into wilderness with out someone who knows the area we dont want to ride trails other than to get to off trail stuff. where to stay? any suggestions please, thx ajs

A
Mar 26, 2008
Montreal Quebec.
me too....

i would like to know too about the guides and where to stay..looks like the west end is better,,there seems to be more snow near deer lake..and the louis hills or smoething like that..and they are getting lots of snow right now..
prices would be nice too..and from what my friends say..the fairy is the best..

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Hey guys, I suggest staying at White Hills Tourist Lodge just north of Deer Lake.. great place to stay... 90 bucks a night, has breakfast lunch for the ride, and supper all included.. she will make snacks through out the night also.

very kind people. Ill try to find a phone number for you.

A
Mar 26, 2008
Montreal Quebec.
Hey guys, I suggest staying at White Hills Tourist Lodge just north of Deer Lake.. great place to stay... 90 bucks a night, has breakfast lunch for the ride, and supper all included.. she will make snacks through out the night also.

very kind people. Ill try to find a phone number for you.

that would be wicked..as i see they got hamered this week with snow...thanks ...

Labrador info http://www.destinationlabrador.com/guide/snowmobile_itineraries.htm

Newfoundland info
I would suggest www.frontiercottages.com great owner operator. He can get you to the hard to find places and more importantly can get you back. No matter what your riding style is he can take you to it. He can take you to places that are just amazing scenic wise and also can take you to the jaw dropping locations for your wildest sledding experience.

Premium Features