• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Zoleo Personal Locator

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
For thos looking for a more cost effective personal locater, introducing Zoleo, I have been beta testing this for 2 months, it is by the people who had inReach then sold to garmin, it is on the same iridium network, you can message and sos from device which is small and light, but all of it is meant to do off your smart phone seamlessly, you also get your own number which never changes, and I am selling them for 260.00 plus shipping, it is then $25.00 to activate, 25-45-70 dollars per month depending on what you want, can change monthly or suspend and hold for 5 bucks a month. message me if interested. cheers dave

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Amazing Garmin wouldn't have had a long term noncompete and locked up the IP with these folks. Roadpost is the InReach connection org, and they offer other sat products, including Garmin, on both their US and CA sites. While they offer InReach Explorers and the Zoleo on their US site, they don't offer the InReach Mini - any insights on why they offer both Garmin Explorers and their own Zoleo device, but not the Mini? Are they excluded from selling the InReach Mini?

Last edited:
Premium Features