• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new track clearing issues

M
Nov 6, 2009
i have a 99 polaris xc 600. i have put i an 08 600 ho motor in it and a prox2 seat and i am puting a new inch and half track in it. its hitting the coolers in the tunnel i know i can drill new hole for the front of the skid i dont know wat to really do for the back mounts holes can anyone help?

I
Feb 12, 2008
nanaimo b.c
I have the same machine , we tryed a 1 1/2 inch track, wouldnt fit unless we notched the track for the coolers , so I decided to drop and roll the chain case and put a 2 1/4 inch track in with room to spare .

M
Nov 6, 2009
yeah i just wanna get clearens for wat i got cause i live in northdakota haha. wouldnt happen to know where i can get just straight drop brackets?

xc_rider08

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Mandan, ND
i have a 99 polaris xc 600. i have put i an 08 600 ho motor in it and a prox2 seat and i am puting a new inch and half track in it. its hitting the coolers in the tunnel i know i can drill new hole for the front of the skid i dont know wat to really do for the back mounts holes can anyone help?

had the same problem. just notched the track the first time... now i got a 2" paddle on there and i had to drop the front mounting holes and back with drop brackets.

that 1.5" will make a big difference too. i loved it.

u also could go from 9 tooth drivers down to 8 tooth if u didnt want to notch the track or mess with dropping the suspension.

hope it helps,

kyle:beer;

Premium Features