• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Central Oregon!

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Hello,
I recently moved from Lake Tahoe to Central Oregon. I left all my riding buddies and sled behind (sold). :(
I was unsure about the upcoming season, but as it nears, I am getting more excited to ride.
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who rides, or any places to ride here.
Can your guys help me out? Point me in the right directions, let me tag along?
I have yet to pick up another sled, but I know where they are selling them right now :)
If I can connect, I will pick one up.

I am a decent, safe rider, have all the avy gear and know how to use it, and have several rescue courses under my belt.

Thanks
Kyle

jonathanlo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2018
Weiser, ID
Where in central Oregon? Like Bend/Sisters areas? Towards the north, there's Sumpter area. It's a drive. Or there's Mt. Hood area and some sno-parks around there. I've only ridden in Sumpter and near the Eagle Caps. That's all eastern Oregon though.

A
Jan 13, 2012
Central Washington
I lived in Lapine for 14 years. Great snowmobiling within 10 miles in any direction. We went to a different plave every weekend. Newberry Crater was our favorite. These photos were taken in 2002. It may be a little more crowded these days.

GA1XIGq.jpg

OoJdtTK.jpg

4cpJu1C.jpg

Premium Features