• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Team Summt Website & Full Teaser for Elevation 4

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Nice work Jeff! Looks like you got some great powder shots this year. I need to see the teaser in hi-def so I can get a taste of what the hi-def movie download will be like. Have a link?

"Team Summit’s distribution plans for ELEVATION 4 are also shaking things up in the sled-film industry. This year, people can download the entire movie in Hi-Def ONLY from the teamsummit.net website. "

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
TS4? Where the hell have I been?.......Oh, yeh, ridin. LMAO.........nice start on this one Jeff, I am expecting greatness from the footage, riders, and the usual superb editing and music. Rock on, cause it's just the way you roll bro.;)
BB

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Nice work Jeff! Looks like you got some great powder shots this year. I need to see the teaser in hi-def so I can get a taste of what the hi-def movie download will be like. Have a link?

"Team Summit’s distribution plans for ELEVATION 4 are also shaking things up in the sled-film industry. This year, people can download the entire movie in Hi-Def ONLY from the teamsummit.net website. "

thanks dude...no link yet. i'm still working on HD compressions from Final Cut Pro. the PRO-RES 422 compression seems to be the best way but i haven't had time to test it or anything. i keep wrestling with duplicating a blue-ray dvd but the numbers still don't pencil out. i think i'm one more year away from doing the dvd in blue-ray and SD. if the HD download thing works (and it should) it would be a great way for HD-nerds (like myself) enjoy the main film without duplicating two different dvd formats.

i'm totally open to any suggestions or tips from anyone out there...

and gardiner...i've heard LEROY is back and meaner than ever so oberti might be ready for the long awaited RUMBLE ON THE SUMMIT! see you friday...

jeff

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
HERE'S A WHOOOHOOOOO!!!! HAVE FUN !!! BE SAFE!!!!!!.(Maybe Hatcher can loan Oberti his EASY BUTTON!:eek:)....THIS IS GETT'N GOOD!!!!..CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENS!!!! DANG I WISH I LIVED CLOSER THIS IS A PARTY WORTH POACH'N!!!!!!:D:beer;:D:D

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
thanks dude...no link yet. i'm still working on HD compressions from Final Cut Pro. the PRO-RES 422 compression seems to be the best way but i haven't had time to test it or anything. i keep wrestling with duplicating a blue-ray dvd but the numbers still don't pencil out. i think i'm one more year away from doing the dvd in blue-ray and SD. if the HD download thing works (and it should) it would be a great way for HD-nerds (like myself) enjoy the main film without duplicating two different dvd formats.

i'm totally open to any suggestions or tips from anyone out there...

and gardiner...i've heard LEROY is back and meaner than ever so oberti might be ready for the long awaited RUMBLE ON THE SUMMIT! see you friday...

jeff

ummm i will take blu-ray please!!! How sick is that going to be?
No shortage of turbos this weekend... WFO is bringing his big iron tapex, jlowe with the tnytro, me with the tdragon, and oberti on the struthers 1150... should be awesome! heck i might even get drunk this weekend... :beer;

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
My guess is with the highest compression you will only get the file size down to around 1.5-2.0 GB for 40min, without compromising the quality of the HD video. Maybe HD streaming could be the better way to go, but I'm no expert on the subject, I'm sure you'll figure it out. You'll have to burn me a Blu-Ray disc, i can't go back to watching sled videos in SD after seeing it on the 61" in Blu-Ray.

Jake

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
ummm i will take blu-ray please!!! How sick is that going to be?
No shortage of turbos this weekend... WFO is bringing his big iron tapex, jlowe with the tnytro, me with the tdragon, and oberti on the struthers 1150... should be awesome! heck i might even get drunk this weekend... :beer;

LOL! phatty...there are 3 more turbo nytros coming you don't even know about and another turbo dragon. temps are supposed to be in the 50s at elevation with nothing but sunshine. and while the corruptive powers of team summit have been well documented (f-bomb at haydays, mesenbrink when he used to drink in seattle, and f-bomb at haydays again), we would NEVER try to spoil the moral values of a good mormon boy like yourself!! JUST SAY NO!

jeff

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
LOL! phatty...there are 3 more turbo nytros coming you don't even know about and another turbo dragon. temps are supposed to be in the 50s at elevation with nothing but sunshine. and while the corruptive powers of team summit have been well documented (f-bomb at haydays, mesenbrink when he used to drink in seattle, and f-bomb at haydays again), we would NEVER try to spoil the moral values of a good mormon boy like yourself!! JUST SAY NO!

jeff

heck yes! I might have to get out tonight for a night ride! 20" new yesterday here... then i can ride sunshine all weekend shirtless!

my ex (and still love of my life) gets married thursday... hence my desire to have an awesome weekend out of utah and with some awesome friends, or one where i get so piss drunk i forget about the pain of it all for 1 day... wonder how much water that would take?

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
heck yes! I might have to get out tonight for a night ride! 20" new yesterday here... then i can ride sunshine all weekend shirtless!

my ex (and still love of my life) gets married thursday... hence my desire to have an awesome weekend out of utah and with some awesome friends, or one where i get so piss drunk i forget about the pain of it all for 1 day... wonder how much water that would take?

these group of professional riders can tear it up on the hills but, corruption is one of my favorite pastimes! 1 trip out with a select few group of cali peeps and the last thing youll be thinkin of is your ex!

you'd be pukin for a week straight!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
LOL.....this is going to be a scary weekend! By the way Phatty, you know, Reno is not that far away.......everything is legal in Nevada;)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California

i had a feeling that was the reason you were wanting out of utah this weekend.

don't worry phatty...eric 'the edge' persson AKA 'the negotiator' will be there and as oberti has cleverly pointed out, reno is but a stone's throw away...

you gonna be a$$ deep in trouble before you know it! :)

jeff

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
WOW! Great teaser man!!

Gotta luv a sleddin documentry....lotsa flava!!:D

Hairy dude....next time your headin ta Cali swing by and pic me up!! :p

Great job jlowe... Mike stole my copy of your last flick at the snow show...never got to see it....dang it man!!:mad:

Ragged

Premium Features