• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW STYLE Snowbike Tunnel Storage W/Shovel n Probe!!!!!!!

P
Nov 26, 2007
I just recently finished a custom Tunnel Storage Hard case complete with Avalanche Shovel and Probe Storage directly on the case!!! This allows you to have plenty of space for Tools, Beverages, extra Gear, ect.... I don't believe there is anything else like it on the market.

This will fit pretty much all snow bike Kits!!!!!

I was thinking I may due a possible bulk buy and build a bunch of these and selling them if there is any interest???? (I've done a ton of research along with trial and error)!

Specs are below...

If you have any questions please respond here, PM me or call/Text
(208) 724-7767

Thanks,
Pwdrhnd

SPECS:

Hard Case-Very well known Manufacturer (top of the Line)
Dimensions: Exterior- 15.41" x 13.08" x 6.16"
Interior- 14.00" x 10.00" x 5.50"
Waterproof
Dustproof
Automatic pressure relief valve
Multilple layers of foam ( create your own dimensions based on needs)
Lockable
(NEW STYLE) Push button latches.( No worries of it opening while Haulin Ass down the trails to your powder spot)!!!

Custom Industrial Rubber Clamps (shovel and probe)
UV resistant
Not affected by Heat/Cold
salt resistant
All Stainless Steel Hardware!!!

This set up is very durable and should withstand all the harsh conditions endured from Snow Biking.....

IMG_1026.jpg IMG_1024.jpg IMG_1025.jpg IMG_1027.jpg IMG_1028.JPG IMG_1029.jpg IMG_1031.jpg IMG_1034.jpg IMG_1032.jpg

Revv Up

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2011
Revelstoke BC
www.revvup.net
I don’t mean to be a jerk and Im in all for a light pack but.

I know some people that ride with their avalanche gear on their bike, which makes me ask that awkward question...... “if you get separated from your bike how do you plan on digging someone out?”

Which make me think maybe this isn’t the guy I want to have my back.

P
Nov 26, 2007
That's funny, aren't you the guys that make a shovel pouch/cover for the Mtn addiction gas can???

I am just trying to show some different options for people out there and give ideas.

Thanks for your response though.

ravenous

Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2013
Yeah, maybe it's time for a reminder. If you ride in the mountains your shovel and probe belong in your pack. End of story. But the case looks nice.

C
Mar 9, 2017
Lethbridge, AB
I got the same setup. kind of. looking back, its kind of pointless.

I figured id have one on the sled, for the sled when shes buried, and one on my back.. just in case an avalanche.

well the one on the sled never even gets used. its just for looks really.

A
Nov 14, 2017
In order to be safe you absolutely have to have your probe and shovel in your pack. In the event you need to help a buried person the last thing you want is to have to run down the mountain after your bike trying to find your gear. Heck, your bike might even be buried.

On our snowbikes we all have shovels in the pack, as well as one on the back similar to the ones pictured here. However the shovels are clipped on with a quick release bungee. They are used to dig out stuck bikes, as its faster to grab the shovel off the back than to take your pack off.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Just maybe the avy gear on the bike is in addition to the ones on his back, just like myself and everyone I ride with. Do I want to take off my pack to get a shovel if in a bad situation? Absolutely not. If I get seperated from my ride, I still have everything I need.

Nice set up BTW.

P
Nov 26, 2007
FYI,

I also carry the lightweight BCA EXT shovel in mtn Float Pro Backpack as well!!!!

I'm just trying to show different ideas, not just to get hammered for having a shovel on by bike...

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
FYI,

I also carry the lightweight BCA EXT shovel in mtn Float Pro Backpack as well!!!!

I'm just trying to show different ideas, not just to get hammered for having a shovel on by bike...

Same here. Two shovels. My BCA pack only fits a small shovel. I sure hope I never have to use it. Also, I occasionally find myself stuck in really stupid places where I sure would not want to take my avalanche pack off.
That tunnel bag looks awesome.

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
Well done, looks nice

That should fit the bill for lots of folks, I like it.

Premium Features