• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New snowbike kit: Snowtech MX Adrenaline

A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
Snowtech will have a booth at the Boise snowmobile expo in November, stop by and see the kit in person!

For updates, pricing and contact info visit www.snowtechmx.com Email contact jball@snowtechmx.com for further questions. You can also message me for pricing. I will try to get a thread up in the for sale section also.

The Adrenaline snowbike kit features a Camoplast Maxtrak 2.5". 17 inches of travel, Swivel Motion swing arm, Fox shocks and a spring strut shock of our own design. The track is driven by a tough and lightweight belt system. The Adrenaline bulkheads are machined from solid aircraft grade aluminum, they are light and indestructible! All of our bearings are double sealed, industrial grade electric motor bearings, they are designed to perform for years in harsh conditions. Our drive shafts are machined to a perfect fit every time and hard anodized for wear resistance and strength. Both side panels have a tough protective guard over the leading edge, this is designed to save your snow bike from an unfortunate rock hit. This kit rides amazing, I have been involved with building and testing this kit for years. We are excited for its future!

2zp1e6d.jpg

fd9g8x.jpg

2le03km.jpg

2d78tc7.jpg

Last edited:

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
Thanks for posting here. Amazing how the sport is growing and the option of kits out there. I knew the one ski was the future since 03 and it's sure happening now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
Lets see the ski

Currently we have a modified Simmons ski. It holds well in a tight turn and is easy to maneuver and hold a line. It also does pretty well on the trail. We are currently in the process of making it even better. The ski adapter is machined from solid 6061, it is extremely strong and comparable in weight to our competitors.

2d78tc7.jpg

A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
Where's the brake?

Is there a brake?

Oh yes, I am glad you asked. Our brake system is designed and built completely by Snowtech. It is integrated into the main shaft, hidden next to the track drivers. One of our main goals was to streamline the brake system and keep it out of sight. Our last two seasons of testing our current brake system have shown great results. I will try to post some pictures of the assembly next week.

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Any piuctures of the drive cover off?
Like the fact that you have a full length jackshaft!
Should keep everything more square

A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
Any piuctures of the drive cover off?
Like the fact that you have a full length jackshaft!
Should keep everything more square

I don't have any right now but I can post some this next week.

Yes! The jack shaft is rigid and strong! They are made of 7075 and hard anodized. The Shafts are carried on each end by high quality sealed ball bearings that will outlast any other part on the kit or the bike you have the kit on!

A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
What are you using for a shock under the bike? The kit has a nice clean look to it... like it.

Between the bike and the kit is a spring shock of our own design, it adds flexibility that will be very noticeable on whooped out trails or rough terrain, it will help handle hard landings too. As far as I have seen, the other companies use a solid strut. Between the side panels and the skid are two Fox shocks. The rear is an air shock so the rider can adjust PSI for their weight.

Last edited:

wakleyk2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2009
Tetonia, ID
This is a Sweet kit and VERY clean when you see it in Person. THANX for the tour around the bike Jaron and Dale. Can't wait to see you in Driggs next Saturday for the Grass Drags. Have a couple guys excited to see it up close.
2n826ar.jpg

A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
Is this the production unit, when will it be for sale and how much

This is the production model. Removed pricing, I think it's not allowed here? I will message you the prices

Last edited:
A

AdamTBO

Dec 7, 2014
^^^^
This kit looks legit!

Thank you very much. There are lifetimes of snow and dirt riding behind this project. We love it and we hope everyone else will too!

Snowtech Mx will be at the Boise Snowmobile expo in November, stop by and see the kit in person.

Premium Features