• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new snow 4-11 no.minn

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
well there was still good riding snow yesterday and now its coming down again....here are some pics from weds ride....should be twice as good on sat.
anyone up for a ride 218 638 1381 ....we or at least i am going to ride this everyday till its gone:beer;

Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture057.jpg

M
Nov 29, 2007
x

I am originally from Hoyt Lakes now living in the cities. Just wondering what the snow is like in that area. Is there any fluff or is it all wet cement. Want to know if I should make a run up the shore on Sat for one last ride.

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
it is deep heavy wet cement.but for mid april riding in minn. i love it...if i was in the metro i would come up in a heart beat.there is lots of good riding,the sled just weighs a little more when they are stuck.lol.we are riding in the morning i believe out of aurora/embarrass area they had a lot before this snow thats where the pics are form.

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
excellent day..for the most part

well here are the few pics from the last day of mid april riding in northen minn.

even one from the top of giants ridge.

still plenty of snow to get stuck.

Picture060.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture064.jpg

now it is all gone not even 4 days

Premium Features