• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Ski-Doo 2022 Glove Box Bag for the Lightweight Hood!

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
Never mind the new sleds, this is what I want the most. Warm, dry storage. Shut up and take my money!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
BUT we now get $60 worth of linq mounts "included."

Shocked they haven't done that for years... since the linq is the gateway to buying $500 worth of accessories.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
My new favorite is the $430 single snowboard rack that they advise you get a $50 part to strengthen the tunnel. They used to advise buying the stronger rear bumper so I guess a cost savings? Lol they have us by the ballz

T
Aug 8, 2011
They build nice stuff! Not everyone wants the same thing on the sleds. I personally don’t want a snow board rack and I don’t want the tunnel made heavier just so it’s ready for one. I also don’t want a big stupid bumper that’s heavy and holds snow. Too each their own, I love that the sled is setup for whatever little extra things each guy wants and they are built at typical skidoo quality. Get the sled, set it up for you and be happy!!

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
They build nice stuff! Not everyone wants the same thing on the sleds. I personally don’t want a snow board rack and I don’t want the tunnel made heavier just so it’s ready for one. I also don’t want a big stupid bumper that’s heavy and holds snow. Too each their own, I love that the sled is setup for whatever little extra things each guy wants and they are built at typical skidoo quality. Get the sled, set it up for you and be happy!!
HERE HERE!!!

Premium Features