• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product: Billet Replacement Spindles: Stronger + Lighter

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
***Pre-order: Aluminum $320/set shipping in 1-2 weeks, Black Anodized $330/set shipping in 2-3 weeks***

Order here: http://www.pesidaho.com/shop/axys-rmk-replacement-spindle-sets

These spindles are .26lb lighter while being significantly stronger than the stock spindles that are weak and fail frequently.

CNC machined from high strength American made aluminum billet that is certified 100% pure and tested to verify strength properties.

These are a direct replacement for the stock spindles, cost less ($340 vs $330) and match the stock geometry exactly for a perfect fit.

Smooth front profile allows these spindles to flow and cut through the snow with less resistance vs stock.

2016%2Bstandard.jpg

sidebyside%2Bstandard.jpg

close%2Bup%2Bon%2Bsled.jpg

no%2Btext.jpg

Last edited:
J

Jona$

Sep 29, 2012
Sweden
I got the sks, cant you paint/powdercoat it in the same blue color as the spindle comes with the sled ?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Ahhhh, now it makes sense. I thought those were just
Zollinger's.
You make em, they sell em.

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
Ahhhh, now it makes sense. I thought those were just
Zollinger's.
You make em, they sell em.

The lines between our companies is getting pretty blurry anymore. We both sell each others products, ZPR manufactures all of the billet parts, We've designed or helped with some of their products...

J

Jona$

Sep 29, 2012
Sweden
So what the total be for a pair in voodoo blue as sks and shipped to Sweden?

Premium Features