• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Announcement: Everett Removable Snow Flap Kit

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
After a full season of development and testing, I'm proud to introduce the Everett Removable Snow Flap Kit!
We've developed a simple design to allow you to remove your stock snow flap and attach it to the tunnel of your sled within seconds. It's time to lose the flap!
Order today at everettsports.net/snowflap

Improved Hill Climbing :: Less Getting Stuck :: Easier Hopovers :: Better Wheelies!

- No tools required after installation!
- Reduces drag so you can climb higher and get stuck less.
- Provides for flap removal when backing your sled down a steep ramp.
- Better access to your bumper for those times when you do get stuck.
- Similar benefit to shortening tunnel without the labor and loss of resale value.
- Reattach snow flap in seconds for trail riding, low snow conditions, or roost deflection.
- A snow flap's only benefit in deep snow is to help you get stuck easier!

ESF_01.jpg

Snow flap not included. This kit uses your existing snow flap and only works with the following Polaris snow flap part numbers:
5451976, 5438021, 5456130, 5438788, 5438529 and 5455980. Basically, if your snow flap looks like the one in the pictures (with or without holes), it'll work. I'm currently evaluating the 3" track snow flap.

Using a snow flap listed above, this kit will work on all 2011-2021 Polaris mountain chassis, Pro Ride and Axys, snowmobiles. Works with stock Polaris bumpers and most aftermarket bumpers.

What's Included?

- Stainless steel magnetic snow flap mounting bracket
- 2x corrosion resistant zinc-plated steel receiver brackets
- 2x retaining shock cords with adjustable cordlocks
- Mounting hardware for snow flap and tunnel bracket
- Installation Instructions
- Snow flap not included
esf_parts.jpg

Order today at everettsports.net/snowflap

I've got kits to ship starting this week, as well as an installation video. I'm a regular on here, so if you have any questions, post them up and I'll answer back.

Yes, there really is a noticeable difference! Thanks for looking and thank you SnoWest!

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
We have an "I Miss Haydays" sale going on right now, with free shipping to US customers and reduced shipping to international customers. Throw in a set of Ankle Savers, while you're at it.
baa63c8cb049b21f119f107d1caf9c4d.jpg

Premium Features