• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: Everett Ankle Savers

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
everett_ankle_Savers_collage.jpg

Never get your foot caught in the toe hoop of your snowmobile again! If you ride a Polaris, or another snowmobile with toe hoops, you may have already experienced the danger of getting your foot caught. Don’t let your sled take you to the bottom of the hill. Everett Ankle Savers may prevent a sprained or broken ankle.

Everett Ankle Savers reduce the chance of your boot getting caught between the snowmobile’s toe hoop and running board. This special design takes only minutes to attach. The shape and width of the Ankle Saver was optimized to prevent your boot from catching while still providing the benefit and use of the toe hoop toward the outside, where your boot can’t become entangled.

- Made from lightweight durable aluminum with a race inspired design
- Powder coated to prevent snow buildup
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and spacers included
- No holes to drill, simple installation
- Adjustable design for rider preference
- An included set screw will lock in your optimum position

Snowmobile Fitment:
2011-2016 Polaris RMK 144, 155, 163
2011-2016 Polaris Pro RMK 155, 163
2011-2016 Polaris RMK Assault 155
2011-2016 Polaris Switchback Assault 144
Will also fit any snowmobile with 7/8” diameter toe hoops and a minimum of 4.25” between the toe hoop and running board.

Sold in pairs. Suggested retail price: $129. Special pricing at $99.

You can get them at the Everett Sports website: Click Here
Also available on Ebay: Click Here
Dealer inquiries welcome.

everett_ankle_Savers_01.jpg

everett_ankle_Savers_03.jpg

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
How strong is that flat stock? Just wondering cause I have a habit where I kick my feet back and forth with force on the boards, didn't know if after a season of these being kicked if they will end up inside the foot loop.

Nothing against your product, its just a bad habit that I acquired when I was owned a 2000 Mountain Max.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Just rec'd a set today. Good looking product. Easy install. Cheap insurance vs. a possible broken ankle or worse.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Good news!

Everett Ankle Savers are once again available for your Polaris mountain sleds! Pre-orders are being taken now. Shipping expected to begin October 15, 2019 and no later than November 1, 2019. A limited quantity is available, so get yours on order to assure your ankles will survive the upcoming season. Fits on all Polaris Axys chassis or Pro-Ride chassis mountain sleds.

Pricing is in this swapmeet listing or send me a PM.

I'll respond to everyone that has already PM'd me to let you know they are now available to order.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Ankle Savers are in! My work is cut out for me this week. LOTS of pre-orders to get out. Thanks to everyone that already placed an order.

In the meantime, keep the orders coming! You can get them at everettsports.net or pm me. I'll also have them available thru eBay and Amazon soon.
bcb8242f3582ade7dac9d7afe457b7c3.jpg
df391ee4cb4fcf254a75d70ba4a4803e.jpg

Premium Features