• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW ProClimb PREMIUM Vent Testing

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Hey Guys.

Just wanted to share some pics of one of our riders Scott Rhodes our of Priest Lake, Idaho doing some testing on his new 2013 ProClimb M800 with our Black ProClimb Vents installed.
attachment.php

"I want to give a huge thanks to Proven Design Products, Racewerx, FXR Racing, Snowpulse, RSI, Team Industries, Empire Cycle, Speedwerx, C3 Powersports, Timbersled, HMK, PIAA, EVS Sports, Hygear Suspension, and ZBroz for helping me out this year and making awesome products that get me home safe every day!"
-Scott Rhodes

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://provendesignproducts.com/Pages/Vents/vent_arcticcat_proclimb.html

We are VERY excited to be able to help out young upcoming riders like Scott!

-Matt

photo.JPG FXR-5.jpg FXR-4.jpg FXR-3.jpg FXR-1.jpg

Last edited:

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Love mine!
Will post pics when my rig is back on the snow but I rode in an over the hood day with them.....
Clutches stayed reasonable for the conditions
No snow ingestion worth the $$$$:jaw::yo:

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Thanks guys!

We use a medium hole size vent material for the clutch side. Reason being we dont use a frogskinz type of material is with our design most of the snow that would normally come incontact with the screen goes over the fins of the vents so we can use a larger hole screen to allow more air flow both in and out of the machine.

Please feel free to PM me or give us a call at 248-264-6089 with any questions.

-Matt

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Vents are in stock, shipping daily for those of you prepping for the warm spring riding! Cooler engines = Happy engines :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features