• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Polaris Snowcheck Option

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
I figured it was Polaris acquiring Garmin so they could integrate the InReach technology into the 7S display.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
This aged amazingly well. In addition to the satphone, I suggest '25 snowchecks include helivac season pass and winter survival clinic. Seriously though, venturing into the backwoods without signaling and survival equipment is a poor decision - and more because of the possibility of major injury or being stranded by weather than breakdowns. Also, that's poor as in foolish, unintelligent, mistaken (something rich people are just as if not more capable of). Don't want anybody getting confused here...

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
New for 2025: Polaris releases a new tool kit including a compact drill, reverse thread bolt extractor, torque wrench and a spare primary bolt.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
New for 2025: Polaris releases a new tool kit including a compact drill, reverse thread bolt extractor, torque wrench and a spare primary bolt.

Ready to ride weight suddenly looks real ugly for Polaris... Or they need to up their marketing game: "Polaris - because real adventure starts when something goes wrong!"

D
Mar 13, 2014
Ready to ride weight suddenly looks real ugly for Polaris... Or they need to up their marketing game: "Polaris - because real adventure starts when something goes wrong!"
It really does though lol. I have been riding with a couple Polaris guys this year. They have both broke primary and had to leave them on the mountain.

C
Dec 14, 2020
Rumor has it that Chilly fouled a spark plug on his boost and is using the Sat phone to call his dealer from his driveway with the expectation of Uber warranty work. $0 deductible.

He's not a poor. He gets his dealer to come to him, because he can afford $100/hr drive time.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Rumor has it that Chilly fouled a spark plug on his boost and is using the Sat phone to call his dealer from his driveway with the expectation of Uber warranty work. $0 deductible.
I'm trying to find a heli that will come grab it from my driveway and get it to the dealer...They definitely need to warranty this plug.

Premium Features