• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New PNW Snowbiker

D
Hey all I sort of accidentally stumbled into the world of snow power sports. I’ve been riding dirt bikes and skiing / snowboarding for years but finally made the move to put the best of both worlds together. Not sure what took so long...
I just picked up a moto-trax kit with a KTM 450 SX-F. I’m in the process of setting it up proper using the threads here for help - thanks!
As soon as I’m a setup I’ll be looking for some new riding buddies then hook my dirt guys into this.
I’m in NW Washington excited to ride Mt Baker, Fish Lake, and I-90 areas this winter. Hit me up if your riding those areas and open to showing a newb the ropes and laughing at me as I get the hang of it :LOL:

Cheers - Aaron

T
Jan 26, 2019
Pemberton BC
Yup nothing beats snowbiking if you come from a skiing/ snowboarding and dirt biking background.
I work as a heli ski guide and to tell you the truth I would rather be snowbiking than heli these days. Ripping big pow turns on a bike is an awesome feeling.
I'm just north of the border of you so maybe if life returns to normal sometime open invitation to ride this way.

Premium Features